** Referring to the GTheatre Project **
While working on the Account Page for the project I kept running into the error ‘undefined function’. At first, I thought that it was because I had made a typo so after multiple Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V sessions I realized that I’m probably going to go crazy from this project.
The issue: PHP even when the function is defined in the same class, requires the keyword ‘self’, not to be confused with Self – the programming language.
So for those who aren’t familiar, Ruby does this too.
Again, this is something you probably would find on SlackOverflow after a quick Google search but just a heads up for the project.